Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Pudge Fudge Brownies


The bright pink box caught my eye at Henry's Market the other day and I have made it for dessert every night since.
Fat free, all natural brownie mix that only calls for fat free yogurt to be added. As if that isn't good enough, you also have the option to microwave some of the mix, instead of baking a whole batch!
Yup, combine a little mix and a little yogurt and pop it in the microwave for only a minute. That's right. In under two minutes you can have yourself a delicious, guilt-free, chocolate-craver-saver dessert!
This morning I spotted the box again at Albertson's, so I'm pretty sure it's easy to find. I noticed they have mint and coffee flavors too. I bought the original, but I totally added a big scoop of Peanut Butter on top...whoops!

http://www.nopudge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment