Thursday, April 14, 2011

ABC's of ME

I got this from my favorite blog Carrots N' Cake And I thought it would be fun since I'm fairly new at this.

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: I love cleaning! I guess if I had to choose...my least favorite is toilets.
D. Dogs: Love em' but hate the mess.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, breakfast and an hour or two in my rocking chair hangin' out.
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or silver: Silver looks better on my olive-ish skin.
H. Height: 5'4
I. Instruments you play: I can play one song on the guitar. I wish I could do it well. I also want to learn how to play the harmonica.


J. Job title: Pastry Chef, Gypsy, Dreamer
K. Kids: Can't wait!
L. Live: In a very boring, materialistic, industrial town in Southern California.
M. Mom's name: Kim


N. Nicknames: Mal, Missy, Mowie Wowie
O. Overnight hospital stays: Quite a few! I am building a very large library for my medical records ;)
P. Pet Peeve: When my Mother doesn't answer her phone. And being late.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm your huckleberry"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One Brother, 3 half-Sisters. I'm the oldest :)



T. Time you wake up: 5:30am
U. Underwear: Thongs or commando.
V. Vegetables you dislike: I love all vegetables! The only food in the whole world I won't eat is stinky cheese. And I wish I liked it! 
W. What makes you run late: Nothing. I hate being late. I won't be late.
X. X-Rays you've had: Too many to even remember!
Y. Yummy food you make: Lot's of stuff! My favorite is cookies. I make some mean fried chicken too.
Z. Zoo-favorite animal: Koala Bear!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Great idea to tell more about yourself :)

    ReplyDelete